About Us and the Blog
This Blog is maintained by Duo – Varun and Shweta Porwal, real brother and sister combo which are on their mission to get inspired and make people around them Inspire.
Varun Porwal is a numismatist who loves to collect commemorative coins and coins of British India. Once started reading Self-Help books, he become too obsessed with those that he set an objective of becoming a Baba one day and settle somewhere in Himalayas.
When free, he loves to read inspirational and self-help books and writes some inspirational stuff.
Favorite Quote –
Life bahut choti hai dosto….
Par dil se jiyo toh bahut hai….
So go on break the rules….
Love truly and
Never regret anything that makes you smile….🙂🙂🙂🙂
Shweta Porwal is a friendly, fun-loving girl with lots of pending aspirations. She loves making short movies, reading books and doing calligraphy.
She sees her troubles as Blessings because she firmly believes that pain is a teacher and failure is the highway to success.
Friends are her Lifeline and the mobile the tool for it.
In her words – “I am what I am, neither especially clever nor especially gifted; I am special in my own sense. A single smile can beat one’s sorrow for a moment, so I laugh aloud to make a little universe near me cherish!!”
Favorite Quote – I carry a heart & I carry it in my heart..♥
About the Blog –
This blog is about inspirational and motivational stuff which we come across on daily basis. It can be an article from web/magazine/newspaper, an excerpt from a novel, a motivational speech by a great person, a quote, a movie song, a part of a movie. Just about anything and everything..!
Whatever we find inspiring will be finding a place in this Blog and hope it inspires you too..!
Your feedback’s and comments are most appreciated.
Can be contacted at –
Disclaimer of Inspirationaldaily.wordpress.com –
The thoughts and quotes offered on Inspirationaldaily.wordpress.com are for information purposes only. Our main aim is to spread divine inspiration and love as much as possible through this blog. If we are infringing on anyone’s copyright, please contact us by sending email on email@example.com. We will either remove the material or give credit to the deserving party.
Inspirationaldaily.wordpress.com provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information and data mentioned here.
The privacy of our users is important to us. We do not “cookie” or collect any information on users. We do not resell or in any way distribute or share the names and or email addresses of people who subscribe to receive our Inspirational Daily emails. Our main purpose is to maintain a long term, respectful and beneficial relationship with our subscribers and readers. If we abuse them, we abuse our relationship.
List of all the posts –
- Before we go old: Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
- Let’s Play The Game Of Love
- Answer to some Basic Questions
- Why Some People Seem to Have All The Luck
- How to succeed at Anything
- Physical Pain Vs Mental Pain
- Honour The Commitment You Make to Yourself
- Cohesive Power Of Love
- What is the purpose of life?
- Do you love yourself ?
- Forgive and Forget
- Riding the storm of life
- Stay Happy
- Don’t be Afraid
- Doubts Cripple Us
- The Benefits of Being Polite
- Plan Your Happiness
- A Life full of Rituals
- You will never come out of it alive
Quotes and Sayings
- There is only one Happiness in Life… Love and be Loved – 1
- When you believe you can…you can!
- What we believe, we become.
- Short but Powerful Inspirational Quotes
- Always Love You
- Inspiring Quotes 4
- Love Quotes on Mother
- Top 15 Inspirational Quotes
- Dreams shall Never Die
- Have Belief in Yourself
- 30 Second Speech by Bryan Dyson – Former CEO of Coca-Cola
- 15 Great Thoughts By Chanakya
- Never Give Up !
- Inspiring Quotes 3
- Inspiring Quotes 2
- Inspiring Quotes 1
- The Tale of Marbles and Sweets
- Expiry Date
- Nature of Things
- The Brahmin who abused the Buddha
- The Funeral of my Rose
- A Milk Tooth
- The Buddha and his Disciples
- The Garbage Law
- You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!
- Change Your World
- Climb ‘Til Your Dream Comes True
- Follow Your Dream
- You Can If You Think You Can!
- A Smile
- Do it Anyway – Mother Teresa
- लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती
- Inspiring Frames..
- Umeed wali dhoop, Sunshine wali Aasha – Coca-Cola
- Hausla Ho Buland Anthem
- TATA STEEL – Values Stronger Than Steel
- Levis Legacy.
Thanks for the various awards –
1. One Lovely Blog by lorrelee1970
2. Liebester Blog Award by learningandgrowing02